- an organism (plant or animal) from which younger ones are obtained
- He is not your common doting parent.
- Which parent does the child resemble?
- He's the new CEO from the parent company in France.
- He has no sympathy for single parent families.
- There is no better friend or parent than oneself.
- As a parent I was in a truly pitiable state.
- A good coach is like a parent to the players.
- When you're a parent it's important to set a good example for your children.
- Find things out for yourself instead of having a parent or a teacher tell you.
- Due to a number of unfortunate causes, one-parent families are on the increase.
- "Eh? Where's Keiko?" "Said she's got a parent and child meeting so she'll be late."
- There is no satisfactory answer a parent can give to this.
- Instilling the love of reading in one's child is the best gift any parent can give.
- It was a mistake for such a young parent to have, and raise a child.
- A parent or teacher should bring home to children the pleasure of reading.