- achterwerk; het achterste, de billen, van mens of dier; achterwerk; het achterste, de billen, van mens of dier; bips; billen; achterste; achterwerk; billen; achterste; billen; achterwerk
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- hind end
- rear end
- tail end
- fleshy hindquarters; behind the loin and above the round
- Sometimes I feel like kicking my own rump.
- Intervention rump
- Rump very rounded
- Rump: straight profile
- Rump straight profile
- Intervention rump (code INT 16)
- Topside and rump are slightly rounded
- Rump: straight profile Shoulder average development to almost flat
- Rump straight profile Shoulder average development to almost flat
- Cutting and boning: separate from the rump by a straight cut between the last lumbar and the first sacral vertebrae.
- The pieces used come from the fat layer covering the back of the occipital region to the rump and round to the belly.
- Flavour: fresh, delicate taste, almost sweet, slightly savoury when from the rump of the animal, enriched with the aromatic herbs and spices used in processing.
- Cutting and boning: separate from the rump by a straight cut between the last lumbar and the first sacral vertebrae. Separate from the fore-rib (five bone) by a straight cut between the eleventh and tenth ribs.
- Product obtained from pigmeat cuts from animals farmed in the Regions of Tuscany, Emilia-Romagna, Veneto, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Lombardy, Piedmont, Umbria, Marche, Lazio and Molise. The pieces used come from the fat layer covering the back of the occipital region to the rump and round to the belly.
- Boneless high-quality meat of bovine animals, fresh, chilled or frozen, meeting the following definition: ‘fillet (lomito), striploin and/or Cube roll (lomo), rump (rabadilla), topside (carnaza negra) obtained from selected crossbred animals with less than 50 % of breeds of the zebú type and having been exclusively fed with pasture grass or hay.