- achterwerk; het achterste, de billen, van mens of dier; achterwerk; het achterste, de billen, van mens of dier; bips; billen; achterste; achterwerk; billen; achterste; billen; achterwerk
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- hind end
- rear end
- tail end
- United States concert violinist (born in Russia in 1920)
- He looks stern.
- Is your father stern?
- Mary gave Tom a stern look.
- Our teacher is stern to us.
- I gave him a stern talking to.
- He gave me a stern look.
- He is at once stern and tender.
- He looks stern, but actually he's very kind.
- Our teacher is at once stern and kindly.
- Silvia had a stern father who never praised her.
- Her stern look got him to quit talking.
- Quickly he loosed the stern line and climbed into the boat by the bow.
- Her stern look told the boys that they were in trouble.
- The ship had taken on water and was down by the stern.
- His stern tone and loud voice belied his inner sensitivity and caring nature.