- iemand die zich verzet tegen iets
- a person who takes part in an armed rebellion against the constituted authority (especially in the hope of improving conditions)
- Tom is a rebel.
- I'm no rebel.
- Lenin ordered them to rebel.
- Rebel forces prepared to fight.
- Who doesn't love a rebel?
- Such treatment would make anybody rebel.
- The rebel was ultimately captured and confined to jail.
- The rebel concealed his ambition to destroy the regime.
- I liked "Rebel Without a Cause" very much.
- The notorious rebel was ultimately captured and confined to jail.
- The rebel was ultimately captured and confined to prison.
- If the people knew by what small men they are ruled, they would soon rebel.
- provide financial or military support to armed rebel groups in Liberia or in countries in the region, or are associated with entities so doing.
- On 5 May 2006, the Darfur Peace Agreement (DPA) was concluded in Abuja by the Government of Sudan and individual rebel factions.
- The Union will support efforts to broaden support for the DPA among rebel groups as a crucial element of an all-inclusive political process, which remains the precondition for lasting peace and security and an end to the suffering of millions of the people in Darfur.