- het wederkerig zijn, wederzijdse betrekkingen
mutual exchange of commercial or other privileges
a relation of mutual dependence or action or influence
- Starting next month, Brazil will implement the law of reciprocity with Spain.
- Market opening and reciprocity
- there are working arrangements on the basis of reciprocity agreed between the competent authorities concerned;
- Subject to reciprocity, the Agreement shall be applied on a provisional basis, pending its formal conclusion, from 1 January 2007.
- In the meantime, it shall be applied provisionally from 1 January 2007 on the condition of reciprocity.
- conditions of reciprocity with the Member State in which the provider already has an establishment, save in the case of conditions of reciprocity provided for in Community instruments concerning energy;
- Any such agreements shall be based on reciprocity and include provisions on confidentiality corresponding to those applicable in the Community.
- Any Member State may apply the principle of reciprocity in relation to any Member State making use of paragraph 2.
- Subject to reciprocity, the Memorandum shall be applied on a provisional basis as from the signature thereof, pending the completion of the procedures for its formal conclusion.
- The amended solidarity mechanism aims at achieving full reciprocity in respect of all Member States and creating an effective and accountable mechanism in order to ensure it.
- In the meantime, it shall be applied provisionally from 1 January 2007 on the condition of reciprocity. Please accept, Sir, the assurance of my highest consideration.’
- It has been agreed by the Parties, on the basis of reciprocity, that the changes to bilateral tariff concessions should be applied retroactively from 1 May 2004.
- Given the seriousness of such situations of non-reciprocity, it is essential that they should be notified without fail by the Member State(s) concerned.
- The provisions of Article 20 of Annex IV will be implemented in accordance with the principle of reciprocity with other donors.