- of or relating to the multiplicative inverse of a quantity or function
"the reciprocal ratio of a:b is b:a"
- something (a term or expression or concept) that has a reciprocal relation to something else
"risk is the reciprocal of safety"
- tfp reciprocal
- Exchange of information, contacts and reciprocal facilities
- the reciprocal influence of science and culture,
- on reciprocal recognition of navigability licences for inland waterway vessels
- Rule 123 Exchange of information, contacts and reciprocal facilities
- Reciprocal declarations on non-exclusive choice of court agreements
- reciprocal aerodynamic effects between fixed obstacles and the vehicles, and between the vehicles themselves when crossing
- If the "CE" implements FP reciprocal but not FP add, FP multiply or FP divide, then
- an examination of the results of all the measures, taking account of their reciprocal links;
- It is a condition, however, that the agreement between the parties in question is non-reciprocal.
- The parties also waived all reciprocal claims arising from their business relationship.
- any other third country or territory in cases where reciprocal access to external assistance has been established.
- Following the Commission's intervention, the Italian authorities suspended this practice on a reciprocal basis with the other Member States.
- According to the same procedure, charges for the abovementioned controls may be established on a reciprocal basis.
- If the "CE" implements FP reciprocal but not FP add, FP multiply or FP divide, then Rfp = l