- very fast; capable of quick response and great speed
"a red-hot line drive"
- having strong sexual appeal
"a red-hot mama"
- glowing red with heat
- My band name's Red Hot.
- His face was red and he felt hot and uncomfortable.
- Scottish recipe for tomato soup: Pour hot water into a red cup.
- And all the time, as we were pitching it in red hot, we were keeping the women off him as best we could for they were as wild as harpies.
- Method using either an electronic weighing machine which dries the hops with infra-red rays or hot air, or an electric measuring apparatus, which registers on a scale the degree of humidity of the sample taken.