- I demand a refund.
- I want a refund.
- I'd like to get a refund.
- I lost my receipt. Can I still get a refund?
- Please cancel my order and refund the money.
- Sarah demanded that she be given a refund.
- For a refund, you must return the item unopened.
- With this type of insurance, most policies don't come with a maturity refund.
- Leave it to me; I'll see to it that you get a full refund.
- I want to know if you will refund the full purchase price.
- The clerk refused to give me a refund at which point I demanded to see the manager.
- In the case of not agreeing to the conditions of the usage consent contract, promptly return the unopened media package to ABC for a full refund.
- I had words with the manager of that store, because he refused to refund my money for the TV set that wasn't operating properly.
- Refund rate