- What is the best remedy for colds?
- This remedy will do you good overnight.
- A slow remedy can't meet an emergency.
- Death is Nature's remedy for all things.
- A remedy for the unemployment problem.
- This is an effective remedy for crime.
- Hot lemon with honey is a good remedy for colds.
- What is beyond remedy should be beyond remark.
- We have yet to discover an effective remedy for cancer.
- Maturity is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists, unless laughter could be said to remedy anything.
- Your only remedy is to go to the law.
- A qilin with a king too has no limit on its lifespan, but this illness alone admits of no remedy.
- The violence and injustice of the rulers of mankind is an ancient evil, for which, I am afraid, the nature human affairs can scarce admit a remedy.
- Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.
- Tobacco, divine, rare, superexcellent tobacco, which goes far beyond all the panaceas, potable gold, and philosopher's stones, a sovereign remedy to all diseases...but as it is commonly abused by most men, which take it as tinkers do ale, 'tis a plague, a mischief, a violent purger of goods, lands, health, hellish, devilish and damned tobacco, the ruin and overthrow of body and soul.