- This is a friendly reminder about an overdue invoice.
- Thus, this four month gap can be seen to be a reminder of this forty years.
- Should you have settled the account since this mail was written, please ignore our reminder.
- Friendly Reminder: Please keep in mind the closing time of the line you need to switch to, so as to avoid delays in your trip.
- Reminder on
- Reminder of request dated: …
- Request Reminder of request dated: …
- As a reminder, its earlier decisions were based on:
- Reminder: time limits under Article 4 of Framework Decision 2006/960/JHA
- By letter of 2 July 2001, the Commission sent a reminder of that request.
- The Commission shall inform Parliament of any reminder to the Council of the need for reconsultation;
- Since Belgium did not reply, a first reminder was sent on 23 August 2006.
- Send a reminder to national contact points that have not reacted to a notification
- By letter of 30 October 2008, the Commission sent the Italian authorities a reminder.
- A reminder of security instructions shall be given regularly by the MSO.