- send (money) in payment
- diminish or abate
"The pain finally remitted"
"God will remit their sins"
- release from (claims, debts, or taxes)
"The taxes were remitted"
- the topic that a person, committee, or piece of research is expected to deal with or has authority to deal with
"they set up a group with a remit to suggest ways for strengthening family life"
- That's not within my remit.
- May we ask you to remit in full settlement at your earliest convenience?
- The coordinators' remit shall be:
- Definition of public service remit
- Please remit the amount of the claim recovered to:
- committees specialised in specific issues within the Agency’s remit.
- However, this being said certain of the investments may fall within the public policy remit.
- The remit of observers covers the entire peer review evaluation session, including any remote assessments.
- The investments Germany considers falling within the public policy remit have been set out previously.
- The remit of ECDC activities is also reflected in this work programme.
- The current EGE remit comes to an end on 25 March 2005 and the following decision shall therefore replace the remit annexed to the Communication to the Commission of 26 March 2001 (C(2001) 691),
- The Commission therefore takes the view that the aid falls within the remit of the Stranded Costs Methodology.
- Consumer protection should ensure that all consumers in the wider remit of the Community benefit from a competitive market.
- Each Member State shall designate, no later than 20 October 2007, a contact point whose remit shall be:
- The committee coordinates the work of the interparliamentary delegations and ad hoc delegations falling within its remit.