- weinig hartelijke houding
a disposition to be distant and unsympathetic in manner
the property of being remote
- Remoteness and peripherality are major problems in some rural regions.
- Moreover, the remoteness and insularity of this region do not allow other sources of raw milk.
- the final processor or packager, for the part of the aid intended to compensate for remoteness, insularity and distant location,
- Production of bananas is disadvantaged in particular by the remoteness, insularity, small size, and difficult topography of these regions.
- The tax advantages gained will do no more than offset the extra costs necessarily incurred as a result of the remoteness of the industry's location.
- These higher costs are caused, inter alia, by the remoteness, the difficult climate and the small scale of the local market.
- The archipelago of Madeira’s peculiar characteristics of remoteness, insularity, small size, difficult topography and climate, have been acknowledged in Article 299(2) of the EC Treaty.
- How can the authorities establish the link between the additional costs and the factors entailing them (like remoteness or distant location)?
- The archipelago of the Azores’ peculiar characteristics of remoteness, insularity, small size, difficult topography and climate, have been acknowledged in Article 299(2) of the EC Treaty.
- Is the aid intended to mitigate the specific constraints on farming in the outermost regions as a result of their remoteness, insularity and distant location?
- Rural areas may have to deal with other specific issues such as peri-urban pressure, unemployment, remoteness or low population density.
- Production of bananas is disadvantaged in particular by the remoteness, insularity, small size, and difficult topography of these regions. Local banana production is an essential element of the environmental, social and economic balance of the rural areas in those regions.
- It is therefore appropriate to introduce specific supply arrangements to guarantee supply to the outermost regions and compensate for the additional costs arising from their remoteness, insularity and distant location.
- Furthermore, in order to mitigate the difficulties entailed by the remoteness of the outermost regions, it is appropriate to increase the threshold for management costs for financial engineering instruments operating in those regions.
- Remoteness results in high transport costs and, due to delivery times, forces businesses to maintain bigger stocks of raw materials and spare parts to repair the machines used in manufacturing.