- Young tigers resemble cats.
- I resemble my mother.
- Your O's resemble your A's.
- These two brothers resemble each other.
- They resemble each other in all respects.
- Which parent does the child resemble?
- Which of your parents do you resemble?
- He doesn't resemble either of his parents.
- The twins do resemble each other.
- I think you resemble your mother.
- Do you love me just because I resemble Connie Nielsen?
- Life resembles a novel more often than novels resemble life.
- Of course they resemble each other in some ways.
- The two buses resemble each other at first glance.
- All happy families resemble each other, each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.