- beginning again
- vervolg, continuering, vervolging, voortzetting
- beginning again
- Resumption of fishing in a closed area
- A gradual resumption of growth is expected thereafter.
- A further resumption of cooperation will be effected.
- A further resumption of cooperation will be effected. This may include:
- However, this consideration is irrelevant to the determination on the likelihood of resumption of dumped exports from the countries concerned.
- small- and medium-scale infrastructure work in order to lower production costs and encourage the resumption of cultivation;
- they include appropriate precautionary measures to enable the timely resumption of reporting in the case of system failure;
- the manner and timing of a notification by either UCITS of the temporary suspension and the resumption of repurchase, redemption, purchase or subscription of units of that UCITS;
- resumption of the work of the Commission of Inquiry into the tragic events of June 2006 and January and February 2007.
- Where the Customs seals have not remained intact, the customs authorities may accept the TIR Carnet for resumption of the TIR transport under the provisions of Article 25.
- The official ceremony marking the resumption of dialogue took place on 31 August 2004 and an inter-party coordination office was set up to facilitate dialogue.
- It is therefore our pleasure to confirm to you the full resumption of cooperation between the European Union and the Islamic Republic of Mauritania.
- A sharp fall in real GDP is now expected for 2010, followed by a further contraction in 2011. A gradual resumption of growth is expected thereafter.
- the manner and timing of notification by either UCITS of the temporary suspension and the resumption of the repurchase, redemption or subscription of units of UCITS;
- use techniques for handling live bivalve molluscs intended for relaying that permit the resumption of filter-feeding activity after immersion in natural waters;