- a strong surface current flowing outwards from a shore
- On this basis, it was concluded that the dumping margin found during the current RIP reflected more accurately the situation of the applicant during the RIP than the measures currently in force.
- Compared to the price level during the RIP of the previous review investigation, which coincided with the calendar year 1998, sales prices in 2004 and during the current RIP were on average respectively 22,7 % and 37,5 % higher than in 1998.
- Four of them cooperated in the current investigation. Only one of them has exported a minor quantity of PSF to the Community in the RIP.
- Therefore, it is likely that profits would maintain their current level, reflecting the favourable market conditions prevailing in particular from 2004 to the RIP.
- Compared to the price level during the RIP of the previous review investigation, which coincided with the calendar year 1998, sales prices in 2004 and during the current RIP were on average respectively 22,7 % and 37,5 % higher than in 1998. No invoices are issued with regard to the production destined for captive consumption which is used in integrated production facilities.
- Continuation of the measures will not change the current situation of the related importers, who were found to have realised profits during the RIP at margins conform to market conditions.
- In the current review investigation, both the US exporting producers and their related importers in the Community were found to have realised profits during the RIP and the related importers' margins were found to have conformed to market conditions.
- In the current case, the fact that the price difference between exports from India, Indonesia and Thailand to third countries and their domestic sales in the RIP was found significantly lower than that established in the original investigations on their exports to the Community is an indication that the price situation in the markets has changed.
- Consequently, the definitive anti-dumping duty rates for the exporting producers concerned must now be adjusted to take account of the revised level of benefit received from export subsidies in the RIP of the current anti-subsidy investigation to reflect the actual dumping margin remaining after the imposition of the adjusted definitive countervailing duty offsetting the effect of the export subsidies.
- As announced in the notice of initiation, since the applicant did not have export sales of UAN to the European Community during the RIP, the current investigation examined first to what extent export prices to a third country should be used in deciding whether the basis on which existing measures were established has changed and whether these changes are of a lasting nature.
- It should be noted that the measures currently applicable are partly based on data not linked to the applicant’s own production and sales of the product concerned, while during the current RIP verified information related to the applicant’s own data pertaining to the normal value and export prices, albeit to a third country market, was available.