to run on
- continue uninterrupted
"The disease will run on unchecked"
- Streetcars run on electricity.
- Do the trains run on diesel oil?
- He run on for half an hour.
- Don't run on your sentences with commas.
- The trains run on time in Japan.
- The factory is run on a large scale.
- The escaped prisoners are still on the run.
- He was run over and killed on the spot.
- We have to run to arrive on time.
- Today, I want to run on the beach.
- On New Year's Eve, the trains will run all night.
- Sixty-four-bit software will not run on 32-bit architecture.
- He must have been on steroids to have run that fast.
- A student was run over by a car on Basin Street.
- "I think my radio burned out when we lost electricity." "But doesn't it run on batteries?"