act of measuring or arranging or adjusting according to a scale
ascent by or as if by a ladder
the act of arranging in a graduated series
- Scaling up of volatility adjustments
- Anti-scaling and similar compounds
- Mill scaling arising from the manufacture of iron and steel
- Scaling down and transfer of the real estate services business
- CXX % means a scaling factor that ensures that at the time of defining the scaling factor only XX % of circulators of a certain type have an EEI ≤ 0,20.
- The measurement units include the scaling bases listed in Appendix 1, for the normalisation of NRVs.
- A factor scaling to the area concerned (measured as hectares per unit area).
- Issues related to process development and scaling up and industrialisation of new materials will also be addressed.
- These shall be calculated by scaling up the daily revaluation volatility adjustments, using the following ‘square root of time’ formula:
- Space requirements determined for adults in the indicated size categories; juveniles and tadpoles shall either be excluded, or dimensions altered according to the scaling principle.
- This listing includes wastes in the form of ash, residue, slag, dross, skimming, scaling, dust, powder, sludge and cake, unless a material is expressly listed elsewhere.
- Space requirements determined for adults in the indicated size categories; juveniles and tadpoles should either be excluded, or dimensions altered according to the scaling principle
- Inflammation that persists to the end of the observation period normally 14 days in at least 2 animals, particularly taking into account alopecia (limited area), hyperkeratosis, hyperplasia, and scaling; or
- After 1500 hours of continuous exposure, the colorimetric specification of the transmitted light must be met with a new light source, and the surface of the samples shall be free of cracks, scratches, scaling or deformation.
- Member States are free to apply in the assessment their own scaling system as long as it can be directly converted into percentage cover ranking from 0,01 % (very rare) to 100 % (complete cover).