- evaluation of performance by assigning a grade or score
"what he disliked about teaching was all the grading he had to do"
- Tom is grading papers.
- She was up to her eyes grading the papers.
- The teacher may say nothing, grading the students on how much they participate, what they add to the discussion, and their leadership of it.
- grading and remuneration
- the quality grading;
- HENNESSY GRADING PROBE (HGP7)
- Quality and weight grading
- Weighing, grading and marking
- weight grading, including exceptions;
- Hennessy Grading Probe (HGP 4)
- Hennessy Grading Probe (HGP 2)
- HENNESSY GRADING PROBE (HGP 4)
- Classification by automated grading techniques
- Authorisation of automated grading techniques