- evaluation of performance by assigning a grade or score
- He hit three home runs, scoring eight runs.
- Hockey goalies wear pads on their legs to help protect them and to prevent the other team from scoring.
- Butter scoring
- For scribing or scoring semiconductor wafers
- Scoring for acceptance is as follows:
- In fact, if the scoring criteria were negotiable, the scoring model would lose any practical relevance.
- excessive wear, excessive scoring, cracks, insecure or fractured
- The scoring has to be done according to table 1.
- Matrix for scoring raw material extraction management for natural stones
- Scoring and scoring definition for visible ozone injury as it is expressed on the respective needle years for the collected branch lets of conifer species
- The following procedures are applicable if scoring methods are used (IDF Standard 99C:1997).
- In addition to the scoring table, all of the following mandatory conditions shall be met:
- Scoring and definition for the percentage of symptomatic leaves on a branch with approximately 30 leaves
- ‘Scoring’ means sensory evaluation by a panel, using a numerical scale.
- ‘Grading’ means a quality classification which is performed on the basis of scoring.