- decorate an edge with scallops
"the dress had a scalloped skirt"
- one of a series of rounded projections (or the notches between them) formed by curves along an edge (as the edge of a leaf or piece of cloth or the margin of a shell or a shriveled red blood cell observed in a hypertonic solution etc.)
- Common scallop
- Sea scallop
- Iceland scallop
- Queen scallop
- Great scallop
- Icelandic scallop
- Calico scallop
- Bay scallop
- Great scallop SJA
- Great Atlantic scallop (Pecten maximus)
- Clams (NS) Prionodesmacea, Teleodesmacea CLX Bay scallop
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon based its request on the delays in getting scallop farming under way in Miquelon Bay and the fact that local scallop production remains largely based on spat imported from Canada.
- no fishing gear other than inshore static nets fixed with stakes, scallop dredges, mussel dredges, pots and creels are carried on board or deployed; and
- The spat, shell-on scallops and scallop meat imported from Canada will provisionally replace the supply of raw scallops that the local processing industry currently lacks.