- an internal representation of the world; an organization of concepts and actions that can be revised by new information about the world
- Schema PRUEMDNAx
- XSD Reporting Schema
- The XML schema
- Version number of schema to use
- Service to change the spatial representation from a coverage schema to a vector schema, or vice versa.
- For the XML schema; the CRC algorithm and the FAQ site: http://forum.europa.eu.int
- The assignment of IP addresses to Member States is based upon a geographical schema in Europe.
- The same XML schema shall be used for request and response.
- The DNA data exchange will fully exploit XML-schema as attachment to SMTP e-mail messages.
- The XML schema for submitting a national allocation plan table to the Commission is the following:
- The following definitions are for documentation purposes and better readability, the real binding information is provided by an XML schema file (PRUEM DNA.xsd).
- The description of the DNA profile suitable for exchange among all Member States has been done by means of XML and XML schema in the ICD document.
- a schema which defines an equitable sharing between the Community and the Member States and, whenever appropriate, other entities, of the operational and maintenance costs of the pan-European eGovernment and infrastructure services on conclusion of the implementation phase.
- The header fields are defined specifically for the Prüm DNA exchange, the data part is based on the DNA profile data part in the XML schema defined for the Interpol DNA exchange gateway.
- Accounting reports submitted by the operator in XML will have to use the XML schema in Appendix 1 that can be downloaded as well at the following internet address: