- a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole
- devise a system or form a scheme for
- It's not a pyramid scheme.
- They will lay another scheme.
- The poem's rhyme scheme is highly complex.
- What if the scheme doesn't work out?
- He carried out the scheme faithfully.
- His scheme went wrong in the end.
- This scheme is clumsy production wise.
- Under no circumstances can the scheme be put into practice.
- They were at the bottom of the scheme.
- Your help is indispensable for the success of the scheme.
- She denied having taken part in the scheme.
- The main feature of this scheme is still ambiguous.
- They devised a scheme to make money with little effort.
- They laid down a scheme for extracting salt from seawater.
- The community scheme has run up against local opposition.