- georganiseerd lichaam, wezen dat organen bezit
- a living thing that has (or can develop) the ability to act or function independently
- a system considered analogous in structure or function to a living body
"the social organism"
- Which organism causes malaria?
- It's a single-cell organism.
- I'm a genetically modified organism.
- That is a unicellular organism.
- Man is a complex organism.
- The disease was caused by a new micro-organism.
- This protein is crucial for the organism to function properly.
- The brain may be regarded as a kind of parasite of the organism, a pensioner, as it were, who dwells with the body.
- Test organism
- the recipient micro-organism;
- Micro-organism content
- Micro-organism preparations
- Information on target organism(s)
- Measures against the specified organism