- kunst van oorlogsvoering op grote schaal
- the branch of military science dealing with military command and the planning and conduct of a war
- slimme manier van te werk gaan
- an elaborate and systematic plan of action
- That's their strategy.
- What's your strategy?
- Hope is not a strategy.
- I don't understand Tom's strategy.
- We agreed to elaborate a strategy.
- It's all part of their strategy.
- The threats to this strategy are numerous.
- The revolutionary council met to plan strategy.
- Our diplomacy and our military strategy were clearly in contradiction.
- Let's take time out to elaborate a strategy.
- Hold it! We need to rethink our strategy here.
- The rapid growth of the firm was attributed to its unique strategy.
- The strength of the firm is attributed to its future-oriented strategy.
- My boss has been trumpeting the virtues of yet another runaway bestselling managerial strategy guide.
- Whenever he adopts a new business strategy, his employees fear for their jobs.