- netwerk; organisatie
- an interconnected system of things or people
"he owned a network of shops"
"retirement meant dropping out of a whole network of people who had been part of my life"
- communicate with and within a group
"You have to network if you want to get a good job"
- Hell! My network link is down.
- A massive flood paralyzed the local transportation network.
- Many libraries also provide wireless local area network.
- He's building up a network of acquaintances outside his office.
- A network of railroads spreads all over Japan.
- Their job is to connect the computers to the network.
- The massive flood paralyzed the local transportation network.
- A network of railroads soon spread over the entire country.
- Younger Cubans tend to tune into the American television network.
- How to use a router to limit network speed ?
- The UK must improve the problems with its rail network.
- This computer network is, as it were, the nervous system of the company.
- The term neural net was traditionally used to name a network or circuit of biological neurons.
- He was deceived by the late night television shopping network and paid high prices.
- Internet is a vast network connecting innumerable computers on a world scale.