- stuk geweven stof
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers
"woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"
- This cloth feels smooth.
- Black cloth absorbs light.
- This cloth wears well.
- This cloth feels soft.
- Cut the cloth diagonally.
- This cloth irons well.
- This cloth tears easily.
- This cloth absorbs water well.
- The girl tore the cloth.
- That cloth is very rough.
- This cloth feels like velvet.
- They bring cloth from England.
- This cloth is very thick.
- This cloth is really smooth and silky.
- Cut your coat according to your cloth.