any interest in a property that secures the payment of an obligation
- In law, a lien is a form of security interest granted over an item of property to secure the payment of a debt or performance of some other obligation.
- I.e. accrued interest purchased with a security.
- Social security contributions to be paid in instalments (incl. interest)
- Prepaid expenditure and accrued interest paid (i.e. accrued interest purchased with a security)
- ZUS (Social Insurance Institution) Social security contributions to be paid in instalments (incl. interest)
- The price per security or derivative contract excluding commission and (where relevant) accrued interest.
- The protection of the public interest (public security, international relations, etc.);
- Confidential information related to the protection of essential interest of national security or business secrets.
- Rescheduling of debt due to the social security scheme and waiver of interest for late payment
- Income not due in, but assignable to the reported period. Prepaid expenditure and accrued interest paid (i.e. accrued interest purchased with a security)
- Slovenia has put in place a service of general economic interest in the field of security of electricity supply.
- Conflicts of interest between the duty of Local Security Officer and any other official duty shall be prevented.
- Interest on social security contributions due up to 30.6.2003 to be paid in instalments (concerns item above)
- Credit institutions must take all steps necessary to fulfil local requirements in respect of the enforceability of security interest.
- It also noted that the advances were granted without any guarantee being lodged for their repayment, whereas the interest rates applied are supposed to reflect the interest rate applicable to loans ‘backed by normal security’ .