(of political bodies) not controlled by outside forces
- Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.
- Independent Self-Governing Trade Union ‘Solidarity’
- Mr Zdenko TREBUL'A, President of the Kosice Self-governing Region;
- Mr Pavol SEDLÁČEK, President of the Trencin Self-governing Region,
- Mr Juraj BLANÁR, President of the Zilina Self-governing Region,
- Mr Vladimír BAJAN, President of the Bratislava Self-governing Region,
- Mr Tibor MIKUŠ, President of the Trnava Self-governing Region,
- as members: Mr Juraj BLANÁR, President of the Zilina Self-governing Region,
- In respect of defined domestic matters, Gibraltar is autonomous and self-governing.
- Mr Milan MURGAŠ, President of the Banská Bystrica Self-governing Region,
- The Faeroe Islands are a self-governing community within the Kingdom of Denmark.
- Mr Milan MURGAŠ, predseda Banskobystrického samosprávneho kraja (President of the Banská Bystrica Self-governing Region).
- In respect of defined domestic matters, Gibraltar is autonomous and self-governing. Gibraltar is an economically self-sufficient autonomous tax jurisdiction.
- Mr Vladimír BAJAN, predseda Bratislavského samosprávneho kraja (President of the Bratislava Self-governing Region) (change of mandate);
- The United Kingdom argues, inter alia, that Gibraltar: is not part of the United Kingdom; has its own distinct institutions and constitutional order; and is autonomous, self-governing and economically self-sufficient.