to send down
- suspend temporarily from college or university, in England
- Send Tom down.
- Will you send down a pot of coffee?
- Take down those curtains and send them to be cleaned.
- The insured person shall send the certificate to the competent institution within the time limit laid down by the legislation of the competent Member State.
- to adopt the Foundation's annual activity report, in accordance with the procedure laid down in Article 13 and send it to the Community institutions and the Member States;
- For forced cool-down, good engineering judgement shall be used to set up systems to send cooling air across the engine, to send cool oil through the engine lubrication system, to remove heat from the coolant through the engine cooling system, and to remove heat from an exhaust after-treatment system.
- Where there is a malfunction in a computer system or no stable connection, the Member State may, with the prior approval of the Commission, send the documents in another form, under the conditions laid down by it.
- Article 15 of Regulation (EC) No 1952/2005 lays down that the Member States and the Commission must send each other such information as is necessary for the implementation of that Regulation.
- To resolve possible malfunctions in a computer system or deal with the absence of a stable connection, the Member State must be able to send the documents in another form, under conditions which should be laid down.
- Member States shall authorise the movement of registered equidae in their territory or send equidae to another Member State only where they satisfy the conditions laid down in Articles 4 and 5.
- Where liaison departments or competent officials send or receive requests for assistance or responses to such requests for assistance, they shall inform the central liaison office of their Member State under the conditions laid down by the latter.
- Article 15 of Regulation (EC) No 1952/2005 lays down that the Member States and the Commission must send each other such information as is necessary for the implementation of that Regulation. Rules should be laid down for sending that information.
- Member States shall send the Commission the tenders submitted within one-and-a-half hours of the expiry of the weekly time limit for lodging tenders, as laid down in the notice of invitation to tender, using the form set out in the Annex.
- A Member State making payments to recognised producer groups shall send on an annual basis a report to the Commission on the use of the payment by the producer groups recognised by it, including a description of the measures laid down in Article 7(1)(a) to (d) of Regulation (EEC) No 1696/71 financed by means of the payment.
- In accordance with Article 8(1)(c)(i) and (ii) of Regulation (EC) No 1290/2005, Member States shall send the Commission, electronically, the following information and documents, under the terms laid down in Articles 5 and 6 of this Regulation: