- (court games) the player who serves to start a point
- utensil used in serving food or drink
- Here comes the server.
- The server was down.
- Is something going on with your server?
- I can't check my mail. The server is down.
- My name is Tom and I'll be your server tonight.
- The server farm suffered extensive breakage after the earthquake.
- The new server should have much better performance.
- Obviously, the server load will increase as a result.
- We have added greater 64-bit server support.
- The programmer is fixing a technical problem with the computer server.
- The configuration file of your database server is located in this directory.
- You shouldn't do partial-word searches, since they put a lot of strain on the server.
- I imagine music will be on a server somewhere - but not on a hard disk.
- The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.