- the native religion and former ethnic cult of Japan
- The metallic gate to what seemed to be another universe became the paragon of postmodern Shinto.
- "What is she saying?" "You don't even know 'norito'?" "Norito?" "It's something like a Shinto spell."
- All natural objects and phenomena used to be considered as having kami, so the gods of Shinto were uncountably numerous.
- The most important Shinto event takes place in the New Year, when millions of people visit shrines to pray for happiness and a healthy year.
- As for Shinto gods, there are the goddess of the Sun, the god of the moon and even old trees have their gods.
- If someone wants the ceremony to be held in accordance with Japanese Shinto ritual, then that is possible at this church.
- "By the way, do you know what a Shinto shrine is?" "I've a little bit of knowledge on the subject. It's a religious facility where that which is the object of worship, that called the genius loci, is enshrined."