an industry that builds ships
- in the shipbuilding , coal  and steel industry .
- aid to enterprises in the shipbuilding, coal and steel industry?
- It produces mainly cast iron for the shipbuilding industry.
- Odlewnia Śrem started production in 1968. It produces mainly cast iron for the shipbuilding industry.
- They are used mainly in the petrochemical industry, construction, energy generation, shipbuilding and industrial installations.
- the definition of target enterprises shall exclude companies in difficulties and companies from the shipbuilding, coal and steel industry,
- This is the case for the coal and steel industry, the synthetic fibres and shipbuilding sectors, fisheries and aquaculture.
- In order to be able to withstand the increasing competition, the European shipbuilding industry has to carry out extensive investments.
- Furthermore, the Danish Maritime Industries Association stresses that the shipbuilding industry in third countries outside Europe is heavily subsidised.
- It mentions the LeaderSHIP 2015 initiative, which aims at improving the competitive situation of European yards and at reducing the disadvantages faced by the European shipbuilding industry following the subsidisation of shipbuilding in Asia.
- It mentions that the LeaderSHIP 2015 initiative is aimed at improving the competitive situation of European yards and at reducing the disadvantages faced by the European shipbuilding industry following the subsidisation of shipbuilding in Asia.
- The European aeronautics industry invests 14 % of its turnover in research, the European car industry almost 5 % of its turnover; and the EU shipbuilding industry competitive advantage relies exclusively on RTD.
- If it concludes that the planned aid for Rolandwerft will not harm the shipbuilding industry in Germany, the Commission should take this into account.
- Germany also stresses that increased productivity in the shipbuilding industry is one of the main objectives of Community policy in this sector.
- Speed up the restructuring and privatisation or liquidation of large State-owned enterprises, in particular in the agriculture, steel and shipbuilding industry.