- mbt. statistiek
- important in effect or meaning
"a significant change in tax laws"
"a significant change in the Constitution"
- too closely correlated to be attributed to chance and therefore indicating a systematic relation
"the interaction effect is significant at the .01 level"
"no significant difference was found"
- That's significant.
- This product has significant shortcomings.
- Don't you think that's significant?
- Tom is Mary's significant other.
- His letters become less significant.
- Her letters become less significant.
- Do you think that's significant?
- He has made a significant decision.
- The superpowers made significant progress in disarmament.
- His behavior is significant of his intentions.
- The life in the university is significant.
- A wedding is a significant ceremony.
- Mushrooms contain significant amounts of minerals.
- But the benefits are significant at all ages.
- Your exam today will be very significant for your future.