- the 21st letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- (Akkadian) god of the Moon; counterpart of Sumerian Nanna
- Trolling is a sin!
- Come sin with me.
- I confessed my sin.
- He likes to sin.
- God redeemed them from sin.
- Is eating pork a sin?
- She is unconscious of her sin.
- He was absolved of his sin.
- Do not mistake sin with crime.
- Some people think that gambling's a sin.
- He who sleeps does not sin.
- Acquired by sin - there's no profit within.
- His sin will find him out.
- They have no sense of sin.
- The wages of sin is death.