- enter on a list or slate for an election
"He was slated for borough president"
- cover with slate
"slate the roof"
- designate or schedule
"He slated his talk for 9 AM"
"She was slated to be his successor"
- Let's throw it away and start over with a clean slate.
- Let's scrap everything and start over again with a clean slate.
- It is possible to write Braille by hand using a slate and a stylus.
- I quit my job and moved so I could start off with a clean slate.
- After getting downsized he started off on a clean slate and started a business working out of a home office.
- The grass was left long and weedy in the slate walk, and very often he wasn't cutting the grass on the other side of the hedge by the road at all.
- Worked slate and articles of slate or of agglomerated slate:
- Worked slate and articles of slate or of agglomerated slate
- Articles of slate or of agglomerated slate
- 7614 Slate Ridge Blvd.
- CPA 08.11.40: Slate
- Manufacture from worked slate
- NACE 14.13: Quarrying of slate
- Stone for construction, limestone, gypsum and slate