- appointed but not yet installed in office
- Blue lines on the map designate rivers.
- The blue lines on the map designate rivers.
- designate a wine;
- The Commission should designate a representative.
- Each Member State shall designate one representative.
- The European Commission shall designate its representatives.
- Each group shall designate a coordinator.
- designate a single liaison body responsible for:
- The Member State shall designate the following:
- The Commission shall also designate its representative and alternate.
- Member States shall designate the authorities or bodies which shall:
- Members may not designate an alternate to replace them.
- Member States shall designate the authorities responsible for market surveillance.
- The Board of Appeal shall designate its Chairman.
- Each member of the EUEB shall designate a contact person.