- The street is slippery.
- It's a slippery one.
- Careful! The floor is slippery.
- The floor is very slippery.
- Watch your step. The floor is slippery.
- Slippery slugs slithered sideways down the slope.
- The slippery snake slithered right out of his hand.
- The politician is as slippery as an eel!
- The hallway is slippery, so watch your step.
- Watch your step, as the passageway is slippery.
- The oil made the floor slippery and caused his sudden fall.
- Driving on a slippery road can lead to a car wreck.
- Because of yesterday's heavy snow, the ground is very slippery. As soon as I stepped outside, I slipped and fell on my bottom.
- Slippery surface
- Ulmus Fulva Bark is the dried inner bark of the slippery elm, Ulmus fulva, Ulmaceae