- the people in a society considered as a system organized by a characteristic pattern of relationships
- The social welfare system is in bad need of renovation.
- Germany adopted a social security system in the 1880's.
- Mistreated illegal foreign workers often fall between the cracks of the social system.
- Social protection system
- Ensure the sustainability of the pension and social security system.
- Guarantee waiver for deferred payments to the social security system
- Implement a sustainable and effective social security system,
- Further develop social protection, notably by consolidating the reform of the social security and pension system with a view to financial sustainability, while strengthening the social safety net.
- for pensioners who are entitled to benefits from social insurance system for farmers:
- The European transport system is a vital element to European economic and social prosperity.
- The basic characteristics of the Greek social security system are its obligatory, public and universal character.
- Invalidity pension under the general social security system or under the agricultural workers scheme
- who are entitled to benefits from the social insurance system for farmers:
- inSpain,the medical / hospital services of the health system covered by Spanish social insurance.
- The ESSPROS core system classifies the receipts of social protection schemes by type and origin.