- a broad range of related objects or values or qualities or ideas or activities
- an ordered array of the components of an emission or wave
- The upcoming fifth edition of the DSM proposes a new spectrum-based classification of autistic disorders.
- You can see the colors of the spectrum in a rainbow.
- Fuzzy logic maps a spectrum of logical states onto the unit interval, which may then be divided into regions by fuzzy hedges.
- Payload spectrum
- Spectrum analyser
- Infrared spectrum
- Infrared absorption spectrum
- "Spread spectrum" radar (6) - see "Radar spread spectrum"
- "Spread spectrum" radar (6) — see "Radar spread spectrum"
- "Radar spread spectrum" techniques; or
- "radar spread spectrum" techniques; or
- for use of radio spectrum in general:
- Infrared spectrum characteristic of the compound
- the total amount of spectrum required;
- Radio spectrum technical management includes the harmonisation and allocation of radio spectrum.