- van huizen
- occupy (a dwelling) illegally
- be close to the earth, or be disproportionately wide
"The building squatted low"
- I don't owe you squat!
- Tom lives in a squat.
- I don't have to tell you squat.
- My father lives in a squat.
- Tom doesn't know squat about Mary.
- After twisting your body, squat down.
- They started using that house as a squat.
- Powerlifting is a sport in which athletes compete to lift the maximum sum weight of the three heavy weight events, squat, bench press and deadlift.
- Craylets, squat lobsters n.e.i.
- LANDING GEAR SQUAT SWITCH STATUS
- Landing gear squat switch status
- Llanding gear squat switch status or air/ground status
- LANDING GEAR SQUAT SWITCH STATUS OR AIR/GROUND STATUS
- type: a short-necked glass bottle containing 0,62 litres, consisting of a cylindrical body with broad shoulders, giving the bottle a squat appearance, with approximately the following proportions: