- at a steady rate or pace
"his interest eroded steadily"
- in a steady manner
"he could still walk steadily"
- Technology progresses steadily.
- The work is progressing steadily.
- The patient is steadily recovering.
- Prices have been climbing steadily.
- Prices have been rising steadily.
- The crime rate is rising steadily.
- His horse gained steadily on his rivals.
- Slow and steadily wins the race.
- The work was carried on steadily.
- The construction work is steadily nearing completion.
- Her studies are improving slowly but steadily.
- Her health is becoming steadily better.
- His condition has got steadily better.
- I think it's going to get steadily hotter from now.
- The words covered are steadily increasing, so check frequently.