- (law) an agreement or concession made by parties in a judicial proceeding (or by their attorneys) relating to the business before the court; must be in writing unless they are part of the court record
"a stipulation of fact was made in order to avoid delay"
- The mere stipulation of a colour, size or catalogue number does not constitute a technical specification in itself.
- All the German aid schemes approved by the Commission contain a stipulation that at least 25 % of total eligible costs must not contain any aid element.
- Regulation (EC) No 2909/2000 should therefore be repealed with effect from 1 January 2005, with the stipulation that it shall continue to apply to accounting operations relating to budgetary years preceding 2005.
- However, this statement is not a sufficient explanation for an explicit stipulation in the audited financial statements that ‘where the price is determined by the state commodity department, then price of the state commodity department should prevail’.
- On the stipulation in the contract concerning compensation for early discharge (Vorfälligkeitsentschädigung) of the guarantee agreement of 20 June 2000, the Commission wondered whether the restructuring decision had been fully complied with by Austria.
- However, this statement is not a sufficient explanation for an explicit stipulation in the audited financial statements that ‘where the price is determined by the state commodity department, then price of the state commodity department should prevail’. The argument is therefore rejected.
- There should not be any restrictive stipulation regarding mobilisation in the credit claim agreement or in other contractual arrangements between the counterparty and the debtor, unless national legislation specifically provides for the privileged position of the Eurosystem with respect to mobilisation of collateral, regardless of eventual contractual restrictions.
- Following disclosure, one company argued that the reasons invoked to reject the fulfilment of this criterion would not be based on objective evidence as the company would be free in its sales and pricing decision despite the stipulation found in its audited financial statements regarding pricing policy between associated parties.
- In the case of import permits issued pursuant to paragraph 2 second subparagraph for specimens of species listed in Annex B to Regulation (EC) No. 338/97 and for specimens of species listed in Annex A and referred to in Article 4(5)(b) thereof, the stipulation “by way of derogation to Articles 8(3) or (5) of Regulation (EC) No 338/97, commercial activities, as laid down in Article 8(1) of that Regulation, shall be prohibited for at least 6 months from the date of issuance of this permit” shall be included in box 23.’;