an asset of special worth or utility
- That's your strong point.
- Singing is her strong point.
- Logic is obviously your strong point.
- My strong point is my philosophy - nothing ventured nothing gained.
- You need to have answers ready about your strong point.
- Literature is a strong point in Brazilian culture.
- A strong commitment by the Member States and cultural institutions to arrive at such an access point should be encouraged.
- Its structures, procedures and knowledge are recognised as a strong starting point for designing the implementing measures for the proposed directive on the Eco-design of Energy-using Products.
- The French authorities also point out that the two factors mentioned by S & P in support of the rating are the economic importance of the public service tasks and the strong shareholder backing, not the legal status.
- The Commission would point out that there are factors other than the guarantee that are taken into account by S & P when it comes to the conclusion that La Poste receives strong state support justifying a top-down methodology.
- The Commission pointed out in the opening decision (point (97) that, in general, value figures are better adapted for signalling potentially declining sectors, but that growth rates calculated on the basis of value figures may not adequately reflect the relative dynamism of high-tech sectors, where significant unit price reductions occur principally due to strong competition and to technological change.
- Point 3.2 of the notice states that where, at the time the loan is granted, there is a strong probability that the borrower will default, e.g. because he is in financial difficulty, the value of the guarantee may be as high as the amount effectively covered by the guarantee.
- In point 3.2 the notice says that if, at the time the loan is granted, there is a strong probability that the borrower will default, e.g. because he is in financial difficulty, the value of the guarantee may be as high as the amount effectively covered by the guarantee.
- Delhi represented one of the main passenger flows from Italy without direct connection (87 passengers a day in each direction and major freight volumes); the market shows a strong growth and has counter-seasonal characteristics with peaks in winter, which is interesting from the point of view of use of capacity.
- The activities provided for in point (b) of paragraph 1 shall have a strong European dimension, be of an appropriate scale in order to ensure a real European added value and be carried out by national, regional or local authorities, specialised bodies provided for under Community law or actors considered to be the key players in their area.