- ruimte waar films en cd's worden opgenomen
- workplace consisting of a room or building where movies or television shows or radio programs are produced and recorded
- The world's your studio.
- She runs a dance studio.
- We will enter the studio next week.
- We cannot go into the studio.
- The studio is very small, with no place to hide.
- The show is being recorded in studio 4.
- There are hundreds of books in his studio.
- The singer was standing by in the studio.
- My sister is old enough to go to a workout studio by herself.
- I don't switch on the light in my studio at night.
- There was a single oil painting left unfinished in the studio. No other pictures were there.
- Tom gave up his teaching job to become a full-time studio musician.
- I was planning to turn this room into my mother's studio, but I'm currently using it as a storage room.
- Though I mainly work as a studio musician, I do a little busking to make some extra money.
- Or rather it seems, Kensuke arrived at the studio at the same that I and the other two were still coming.