- causing great astonishment and consternation
"the strike came as a stunning protest against management"
"a stunning defeat"
- causing or capable of causing bewilderment or shock or insensibility
"laid the poor fellow senseless with one stunning blow"
"a stunning detonation with volumes of black smoke"
- strikingly beautiful or attractive
"quite stunning with large dark eyes and a beautiful high-bosomed figure"
"stunning photographs of Canada's wilderness areas"
- You're a stunning couple.
- Isn't it stunning?
- You look stunning.
- Alice has stunning legs.
- You look stunning!
- Mary looks absolutely stunning.
- She is the type men call "stunning."
- That dress looks stunning on you.
- That dress looks stunning on her.
- I must say you look stunning!
- I saw a couple of pics from the wedding and you and Saf look stunning!
- Electrical stunning
- stunning and bleeding;
- stunning and slaughter of animals
- stunning devices – devices designed specifically to stun or immobilise;