- iemand die zich bindt iets te kopen
- a person who participates in or is skilled at some game
- I'm a subscriber for a weekly journal.
- My sister is subscriber of a fashion magazine.
- Digital Subscriber Line.
- Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer/Multi-Service Access Node.
- the name and address of the subscriber or registered user;
- a slot for a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card,
- the International Mobile Subscriber Identity (IMSI) of the calling party;
- Indicate the amount of any expenses and taxes specifically charged to the subscriber or purchaser.
- Participating carriers shall not use such data in order to influence the choice of the subscriber.
- the name(s) and address(es) of the subscriber(s) or registered user(s);
- the digital subscriber line (DSL) or other end point of the originator of the communication;
- The most common DSL technology is ADSL (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line).
- Indication of the amount of any expenses and taxes specifically charged to the subscriber or purchaser.
- 2003: EUR 30 per subscriber (2002: EUR 28,60) and EUR 6,80 per pre‐paid customer (2002: EUR 5,20).
- Vivendi’s negotiating position in the upstream and intermediate markets would be greatly reinforced by the broadening of its subscriber base.