- farming that provides for the basic needs of the farmer without surpluses for marketing
- Semi-subsistence farming
- Semi-subsistence farming Article 33b
- Article 20(d)(i) and Article 34: Semi-subsistence farming
- Importance of semi-subsistence farming in New Member States
- Control of Early retirement and semi-subsistence farming measures
- As regards support for semi-subsistence farming, the content of the business plans and the conditions for their implementation should be specified.
- implement an integrated approach to increasing employment, activity rates and productivity levels, especially by accelerating reforms of the education system to respond better to labour market needs, by reducing early school leaving, by significantly increasing adult participation in education and training; and by transforming subsistence/semi-subsistence farming into sustainable employment.