- in serie
- in regular succession without gaps
- It rained five successive days.
- He won four successive world championships.
- I went there by myself, often on successive evenings.
- It is hard to win four successive games.
- Today's land problems are the product of years of neglect by successive governments.
- Afterwards, because it was sanctioned by many of the successive dynasties Buddhism became widespread and had a tremendous impact on the development of Chinese thought, culture and art.
- Non-repealed successive amendments
- REPEALED REGULATION AND SUCCESSIVE AMENDMENTS
- Repealed Regulation and successive amendments
- Repealed directives together with their successive amendments
- Repealed Directive with its successive amendments
- Repealed Directives with their successive amendments
- Repealed Directive and its successive amendments
- successive speed increments: 10 km/h;
- Repealed Decision with its successive amendments