- atmospheric phenomena accompanying the daily appearance of the sun
- of an industry or technology; new and developing
"high-technology sunrise industries"
- We started before sunrise.
- How beautiful a sunrise is!
- The train left at sunrise.
- I woke up at sunrise.
- The rooster crows at sunrise.
- I want you gone by sunrise.
- What a beautiful sunrise it is!
- To see the sunrise from a mountaintop is a delight.
- She got up early in order to see the sunrise.
- He works on the farm from sunrise to sunset.
- We got up early in order to see the sunrise.
- The sunrise from the mountaintop was beautiful beyond description.
- She got up early to see the sunrise.
- The farmer rose at sunrise and worked till sunset.
- She got up early so as to see the sunrise.