- any well-liked individual
"he's a sweetheart"
- privileged treatment of a favored person or corporation (sometimes unethically)
"another sweetheart deal based on political influence"
- He's such a sweetheart.
- Good night, sweetheart.
- good morning sweetheart
- She's such a sweetheart.
- You are such a sweetheart.
- How are you, my sweetheart?
- I call my sweetheart darling.
- I have to go, Sweetheart.
- What are you crying about, sweetheart?
- I married my high school sweetheart.
- She married her high school sweetheart.
- He married his high school sweetheart.
- To tell the truth, sweetheart, I'm not at all interested.
- My sweetheart said it was only a temporary separation.
- Sweetheart, we need to go to the supermarket. We ran out of milk.